Discos Fall Out Boy



Sip tres discos en una sola descarga comprimida de esta fabulosa Banda Fall Out Boy

Aqui los enlaces:


Primera Parte

Segunda Parte

Tercera Parte


Lista:

01- Thriller
02- The Take Over, The Breaks Over
03- This Aint A Scene, It's An Arms Race
04- I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me + You)
05- Hum Hallelujah
06- Golden
07- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
08- Dont You Know Who I Think I Am
09- The (After) Life Of The Party
10- The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
11- Bang The Doldrums
12- Fame Infamy
13- You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
14- I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers
15- G.I.N.A.S.F.S.
Infinity On High (2007)




Lista:

01 - This Aint A Scene, Its An Arms Race (Live)
02 - Thriller (Live)
03 - Dance Dance (Live)
04 - Golden (Live)
05 - Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldnt Get Sued (Live)
Leaked In London [Live EP] (2007)


Lista:

01- Thriller
02- Grand Theft Autumn / Where is Your Boy
03- Sugar We are Goin Down
04- Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
05- Hum Hallelujah
06- Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things To Do Today
07- I'm Like a Lawyer, the Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off ( Me & You )
08- A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"
09- Beat it
10- Golden
11- This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
12- Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
13- "The Take Over, the Breaks Over"
14- Dance
15- Saturday
Live In Phoenix (2008)


Lista:

01- Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldnt Get Sued
02- Of All The Gin Joints In All The World
03- Dance, Dance
04- Sugar, Were Goin Down
05- Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner
06- Ive Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
07- 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen)
08- Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year
09- Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
10- I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
11- A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me
12- Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows)
13- XO

From Under The Cork Tree (2005) PARTE 1


Lista:

01- Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers
02- The Music And The Misery
03- My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon (Demo)
04- Sugar Were Goin Down (Patrick Stump Remix)
05- Dance Dance (Lindbergh Palace Remix)
Black Clouds And Underdogs [EP] (2006)




0 comentarios: